Rich in Peptides of Enzymes and Many Other Useful Substances
The cells which compose a human body keep the body functioning by making hundreds of millions of chemical reactions happen constantly. “Enzymes” help the chemical reaction happen and enable cells to carry out their work properly, which makes us capable of keeping our bodies healthy.
Because of aging or unbalanced dietary habits, however, our bodies’ productive ability of enzymes deteriorates. Therefore, we need to eat foods that contain abundant amounts of enzymes such as fermented foods. And yet, it takes some time to absorb the high molecular compounds such as enzymes. Also they are prone to heat and acid. However, we have succeeded in overcoming these weak points and developed a fermented vegetable extract called “BIOZYME” which abundantly contains amino acids and peptides that have been decomposed from enzymes (proteins) as well as other useful substances, using our original fermentation technology.
- Manufacturing Process of Fermented Vegetable Extract, BIOZYME
Our original fermentation technology
Our original fermentation technology has made it possible for BIOZYME to contain plenty of useful components.
It is cultured for 3-4 months at a suitable temperature to help produce the useful components by maximising the harmony with our original culture medium made mainly from plants. It becomes lower-molecular and, therefore, easier to absorb by maturing it for another 3-4 months at a low temperature.
We proudly produce this product by taking as much as over 6 months.
Screen “Bacillus sp. BIOZYME”, highly biologically-active JBSL’s original bacteria.
Bacillus sp. BIOZYME is fermented with our special medium, composed of vegetables, malted rice, seaweed, yeast extract and minerals from plant.
- 3.Long Term Fermentation
Ferment at 30℃ for 3-4 months & accumulate various enzymes, polysaccharides, and vitamins abundantly.
- 4.Long Term Maturation
Mature at about 15℃ for 3-4 months. Enzymes were metabolized to peptides, and polysaccharides were metabolized to oligosaccharides.
After fermentation and maturation for more than 6 months, remove cultured cells and fermented residues through filtration.
Make up the beverage and paste food, adjust the flavor such as sweetener, acidulant, and etc. Then, conduct strict quality control before marketing.
Our Original Culture Medium
We produce BIOZYME with a culture medium composed of carefully screened plant materials which are more than 40 kinds of vegetables, fruits and seaweed. The culture medium was carefully decided in order to promote the fermentation of Bacillus sp. BIOZYME.
Over 40 Kinds of Plant Materials
- Fruits and Vegetables:capsicums, tomatoes, pumpkins, cauliflowers, broccoli, green beans, etc.
- Leaf Vegetables:Ashitaba, cabbage, kale, mulukhiya、lettuce, spinach, brassica pekinensis, etc.
- Stem Vegetables:asparagus, onions, green beans, celery, etc.
- Root Vegetables:burdocks, white radishes, carrots, beets, purple sweet potatoes, etc.
- Herbs:parsley, cress, ginger, etc.
- Crops and Nuts:maize, rice, sesame, etc.
- Fruit and Seaweedlemons and kelp
- Others:brown sugar, mineral salt and yeast extract
BIOZYME contains virtually no sugar and, thus, is low in calories unlike other fermented extracts produced by using an osmotic pressure of sugar.
Abundant useful components
- Amino Acid
- ・Glutamic acid
- ・Aspartic acid
- ・Vitamin B1
- ・Folic acid
- ・Vitamin B2
- ・Vitamin B6
- ・Vitamin B12
We carry out quality inspection of the materials at each step from preparation to culture, to maturation, to productisation with our strict standard.
- Reduction in blood alcohol concentration and blood aldehyde concentration (clinical study)
- Reduction in breath alcohol concentration (clinical study)
- Damping effect of aldehyde on acute toxicity (animal test)
・Improvement in bowel movement as well as skin conditions
・Tyrosinase activity inhibition
・Promotion of calcium absorption
BIOZYME Product Specifications
Fermented Vegetable ExtractBIOZYME ConcentratedA paste product made by concentrating Fermented Vegetable Extract BIOZYME at a low temperature under a reduced pressure produced by long term fermentation and maturation of strictly screened plant materials with Bacillus sp. BIOZYME.
- dark-reddish brown in colour and viscous with unique odour
Fermented Vegetable ExtractBIOZYME MC PowderA powder product which is made by multicoating Fermented Vegetable Extract BIOZYME Concentrated after freeze-drying it. This is suitable to be applied to handy tablets.
- dark-reddish brown to light brown powder with unique odour
- Application and Blending Examples